Hello! I loved your game, it was super fun to play despite me not actually winning (though I did come very close!) and the art style was awesome as well as just having such a neat concept! I made a let's play of your game here~
A poker-based puzzle crawler.
Battle an interdimensional beast with poker hands.
Made in 72 hours for Ludum Dare 41.
Rules & Controls
- Click on tiles adjacent to you to move there – diagonally as well!
- Pick up cards by moving on them
- Build 5-card poker hands then attack the beast
- The higher the poker hand the more damage you do
- The beast attacks you every 3 turns
- Moving through portals gets you a fresh deal of cards
Post-jam release changelog
- Fixed a poker hand evaluation bug
- Added HTML version
- Fixed game breaking bug: clicking on the title screen multiple times makes game unlosable
- UX fixes:
- Attack arrow shouldn’t stay after losing cards in a portal
- Short pause before win/loss screen fade so it’s possible to parse what happened
|Published||Apr 23, 2018|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, HTML5|
|Genre||Puzzle, Card Game|
|Made with||Unity, GIMP|
|Tags||Casual, Ludum Dare, Ludum Dare 41, Mouse only, Pixel Art, poker, Procedural Generation, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Mouse, Touchscreen, Smartphone|